Thursday 27 June 2013

Pretty Little Addiction

I discovered the TV show Pretty Little Liars about a year ago now and I have to say I am completely and utterly addicted. The suspense is so intense and overwhelming and every time I think to myself, 'I'll only watch one more episode and then I'll go and do other things I have to do', but I can't stop and before I know it I have watched a whole season in two days. I'm so invested in what is happening with each of the characters and I'm immensely curious as to who the mysterious 'A' is. I never thought I would be one of those people either that roots for couples to be together in fictional realities, but I have to say I have become one of those people that just wants them to be together and find myself getting frustrated for the characters when things don't go right which is slightly embarrassing.
 
 
 
 
     
 
 
The days where I can just curl up and watch this show for hours are great because I get my fix of drama, romance and mystery all in one disc. I would highly recommended this show to everyone and anyone as I just love it so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog

Follow on Bloglovin